Thursday, May 20, 2010

5-may-2006 BLACK TEA

This week, in the world of Lisa...


This week i discovered that i like black tea.
It was quite a surprise.
It was such a surprise i almost dropped my milkless tea.
Which would have been tragic now that i know i like it.
Well.
I'll tell you how it happened.
It was an ordinary Tuesday.
Or so I thought.

It was actually an irregular Tuesday in disguise.
Come to think of it, it was much colder than previous Tuesdays.
That's probably what lead to the tea making experience.
And what an experience it was!

Anyway, I began making the tea.
In my large ladybird mug.
(NB: regular readers this is the mug from which i previously ate cereal)
And I gazed thoughtfully into it.
And I thought...
fuck it's cold.
And kept stirring the teabag.
It wasn't until I went to get the milk, I thought about not bothering.
There were all these challenging obstacles in front of the fridge door.
And it was cold enough NOT in front of the refridgerator.
I looked in to the tea.
There were no leaves, but I saw my future.
I had the sudden desire to taste a translucent cup of tea.
Yes, I know it was a mug.
So I did.
Aaaaand liked it
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment