Friday, May 21, 2010

13-October-2006 NAILS

This week(and a couple before that), in the world of Lisa...


I have not written in a while,

So I shall tell you what I have been doing the last few weeks.

Growing

My

Fingernails.

For those of you who know me,

I do not like long fingernails.

I am quite against them.

They are a breeding ground for bacteria,

A disgusting lip gloss gouging trap,

An un-necessary claw!

Yet I caved in to becoming feminine for a wedding.

(I even shaved my toes, but that's another story entirely.)

Yet now, quite unexpectedly, I've found long fingernails have grown on me.

I french manicured them.

I rap them on hard surfaces and can make that horrendous tapping noise.

I find myself itching to itch, just so I can scratch it.

I don't even mind that it takes me ten minutes to send an sms.

Freeking wxyz9/#.

I can't touch type any more either.

I kind of tap-type.

And just so you know, it's all due to filing.

I bought myself a nailfile - and have to say,

I'm kind of addicted.

It's somewhat calming,

Therapeutic,

I am a filing junkie.

Perhaps I am destined to become a secretary.

Because you can't over-file your nails.

There'd be no point.

That is all for this week, I hope you enjoyed!

And if you need any filing tips, just ask me,

I've nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment