Thursday, May 20, 2010

1-june-2006 RATS

This week, in the world of Lisa...


This week i discovered there are rats in the walls.

I was all alone when a strange noise began emanating from the general direction of the window.

It was kind of like a plastic pot scraping over the wall.

I wasn't too afraid.

What were the chances of a house-invading bandit holding me captive with a plastic pot?

Not likely at all if you ask me.

I have a yellow belt in tae kwon do.

With two of those white bands that mean Im almost a red belt.

Almost.

Plus, I was too tired to be worried due to completing an art collection which involved turning a group of my friends into animals using paint-shop, and thinking about doing the dishes.

The dishes remained in their brink-of-avalanche (or dishalanche if you dont mind interpreting words Ive made up) piles, and you can see the pictures at *no longer active* if you are interested in such things and can therefore decide for yourself which was a better use of my time.

Anyhow, I was all snuggled into bed.

And they started.

They didn't just scamper.

oh no.

They felt it was necessary to chew through something hidden between the walls.

Oh how they gnawed!

They gnawed and gnawed.

Until they stopped.

And it was then that the scampering began.

But I, friends, I have my own back.

Whenever I am travelling from one room to another, I dont just walk.

Oh no.

I gallop.

HAHAHAHAAA!

Whos sleep deprived NOW!

If they cant day sleep theyll keep sleeping during the night, and then I can sleep and gallop EVEN MORE.

I, am a genius.

Self-proclaimed, but a genius none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment