Thursday, September 16, 2010

16-Sept-2010 BANK

This week, in the world of Lisa...


This week I was inspired by a friend...

Who is tryen to design a bank with all the money kept in a safe beneath a transparent floor!

A grate and interesting idea.

I haven’t seen the dimensions,

But I’m sure there’ll be many quoins,

And to be franc,

It’s going to be flawless!
It’ll be so cool you’ll want to keep
euro-n money in there,

Of course interest will be paid every quarter.

But how can a bank with the money in plain view be kept safe?

Depence if the managers let the billdings’ awesomeness go to their heads and tell tails of the safes imperviousness.

There are many movies which provide a fineanswer of why that’s a bad idea.

I suppose always cheque and take notes for improvements in security systems,

Ensuring they are kept in currency.

And they’d never teller the safes combination,

So that should be a far thing from your mind,

Nothing will be nickled and would-be robbers will leave the bank aloan.

The transparent level will be strong enough to coppa pounding and never buckle,

Therefore, two bob down will only leave you crying aloud,

Dough! mah knee!” - and it’ll be tender for a while.

To be honest, I’m not sure of any other features of the bank other than the floor,

But I might suggest a dinah for a quick coffee or mint tea when the queues are long,

It would make cents.

A banquet probably wouldn’t be economical though.

Hopefully the waitress (“Bernadebt, she’s a doll, ah?”) won’t get counterfeet.

I might also suggest indoor plants (with many branches),

By the windows so they don’t become drupee.

I hope the banks successful and becomes a sponsor of Quidditch ;)


That’s all I have time for ATM, hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment